Now many made with ECO-*Lyptus® Wood!....
its the Green way to go!
The perfect easel for the cost-conscious artist.
Many *Lyptus® easels are of BEST design but are a factory made, assembly-required version to save costs.
*Lyptus® easels offer a true coming together of practical affordability.
Note: Due to size slightly higher shipping charges may apply to this product
You will be emailed costs if this is the case.
What is Eco-Friendly Eco-*Lyptus® Wood?
• *Lyptus® is harder than even Oak, which has traditionally been the preferred wood for fine easels.
• *Lyptus® can be grown at 30 times the wood volume per acre of other hardwoods.
• *Lyptus® grows very straight and can be harvested in 15 years,versus up to 60 years for other hardwoods.
• *Lyptus® trees sprout from the stump of previously harvested trees the forest is always renewing and replanting is not necessary.
• Artists are very conscious of the environment and
environmentally thoughtful products sell at increased levels.
We are becoming more aware of challenges of global warming and
harvesting our forests are having on our climate. When Jack Richeson
the revolutionary development of a new sustainable wood, he knew
it to our product offering. *Lyptus® is a eucalyptus hybrid that has a
like mahogany, but is the ultimate environmentally friendly wood.