Encapso® K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation
and display applications.
How Does Encapso® K Work? – Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The
mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber
over night. When cured, Encapso® K looks just like water and will last a long time.
Encapso® K Advantages:
• Non-Hazardous – No dangerous chemicals
• Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
• Easy To Use – Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
• UV Resistant
• Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
• Minimal Bubble Entrapment
• Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water
• Cured rubber can be removed from object
Applications for Encapso® K - This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems for creating lasting floral
displays. You can also pour Encapso® K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also
create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapso® K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale
model environments. Fully cured Encapso® K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add
color to Encapso® K with Silc Pig® or Ignite® liquid color pigments.
24 points will be rewarded when you are logged in to your account and buy this item.Learn about our rewards program here.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed: