Self Adhesive Gator Board
Much stronger than foamcore, but about the same weight.
Rigid polystyrene foam core laminated between two face veneers of resin-impregnated
wood fiber for use in
displays, photo mounting, and much more.
Self adhesive one side. Peel and Stick. Hi Tack! Very aggressive bond!
Easy mounting - Extreme rigidity
GATORFOAM SELF-ADHESIVE provides an easy solution for mounting graphics while retaining the strength and durability that comes with GATORFOAM. Available with a high-tack (HT) adhesive, it’s an ideal solution for mounting jobs that require the high performance of GATORFOAM.
GATORFOAM SELF-ADHESIVE is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneers, one side coated with a pressure-activated, permanent bonding high-tack adhesive. Made in the USA.
Advantages with GATORFOAM® SELF-ADHESIVE
- Eliminates the need for pressure-sensitive adhesive stock
- Easy mounting to an extremely rigid and durable foam board
- High-tack (HT) adhesive is pressure-activated for a permanent bond
- Red release facer provides simple mounting instructions
- Black foam provides a clean, finished appearance
- Routs and cuts cleanly for easy fabrication
- Excellent dent and scratch resistance
- Lightweight with good dimensional stability
Below are some of the more common applications for which GATORFOAM® SELF-ADHESIVE provides a solution. While these are frequent uses for our material, we love to see the unique applications designers & artists come up with!
- POP / POS Displays Medium-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Medium-term application life
- Interior Signage & Displays Medium-term application life
- Framing Long-term application life
- Hanging Signage Medium-term application life
- Window Displays Medium-term application life
- Promotional Campaigns Medium-term application life
- 3-Dimensional Displays Medium-term application life
- Dimensional Letters Medium-term application life
Recommended Fabrication Methods
Thanks to over 40 years of manufacturing experience, we are able to provide general fabrication guidelines and best practices that have been successful with our materials.”
- Saw Cutting
Full Sheets HIGH TACK (aggressive bond)
Self Stick GENUINE GATORFOAM Board.
Self-Stick Gatorfoam Gator Board We start with genuine Gatorfoam Gator Board and apply a high tack pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Made In USA. Simply peel back the release liner as you position the graphic on the sticky surface.
Cut Sizes of White Self Adhesive Gatorboard
White Core and White Surface
Hi Tack! Very aggressive bond!
WE CUSTOM CUT ANY SIZE AND CAN CUSTOM CUT SHAPES AS WELL, CALL US
Custom Cuts: please note:
All cuts are made on order, therefore it takes 2-4 days to process the order before shipping
These are not pre-cut.
Special cuts may be short up to 1/8". Let us know if you need your sizes exact, you may receive less pieces.
Standard: Ships UPS
NOTE: Please call us prior to ordering the board if you live in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada or overseas. This requires additonal care and precaution for shipping and in some cases is not available at all.
Oversize items require higher shipping charges then normal UPS because they go by truck shipment.
The price upon checkout will state "truck shipment" and the shipping cost.
The shipping cost will be calculated on the checkout page when the order is placed.
In some special cases the actual shipping cost may be lower or higher then
what is calculated on the page.
In this case we will email or call you beofre the order is finalized.
Please note: In cases of oversize residential deliveries , the carriers will bring the
box to the end of the truck,
but usually will not off-load the box or bring it in to
the house. They want a special fee for what they
call 'gate lift' change and indoor charge.
This charge does not go to us and is not part of the shipping charge
you see on the checkout page.
We recommend that in order to save this high off loading fee that you have
yourself to get the box off the truck and indoors.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policy please email us [email protected]
Thank you for shopping with us at ArtSupply.Com